söndag 31 juli 2011

old face - gameversion

So I haven't really been productive these last few days since I've been ill. I have however solved the problems mentioned in the previous post( the flickering eyes and the displacement at the ear) and have assigned some shaders to the inside of the mouth of the "old mans face". Furthermore I've done a lowpoly version of "him" with diffuse, spec and normalmaps. The face consists of 2878tris all-in-all (eyes,teeth,tounge etc) with 2x1024 textures (normal,diffuse) and one 512 specmap. Picture taken in the Maya viewport.
Probably should have spend a little more time on the eyebrows seeing as they look like cotton in the viewport <.<

And here's a pic of the shaded teeth. Think I'll be putting this one on hold for the time being, learning about shading-networks is fun and all, but it takes a lot of time to learn, time which I sadly don't have at the moment.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar